Although you can take IPL tickets directly from the ticket window counter of the stadium, but due to overcrowding at this time, you may find it difficult to get tickets. In such a situation, today we will tell you how you can book tickets online.
IPL 2023 Ticket: Want to watch the match in the stadium? Book tickets online like this, very easy way
The 16th season of IPL is starting today. In such a situation, everyone wants to either watch the match on the big screen or enjoy the match by cheering their favorite player in the stadium. But, at this time there is fighting everywhere regarding the tickets. In such a situation, let us know how you can buy IPL tickets online.
Although you can take IPL tickets directly from the ticket window counter of the stadium, but due to overcrowding at this time, you may find it difficult to get tickets. In such a situation, today we will tell you how you can book tickets through Paytm and BookMyShow.
read this also: IPL 2023: No need for Hotstar, this time you can watch IPL match online here
70 matches will be played in 52 days
This time 70 matches will be played in IPL during 52 days. The first match will be played between Gujarat Titans and Chennai Super Kings in Ahmedabad on March 31 at 7.30 pm.
Book tickets like this from Paytm Insider
- First of all, you go to the Paytm Insider app.
- Now go to the search box and search IPL.
- Now select the match for which you want the ticket.
- Tap on Match, and click on Buy Now.
- Filter tickets according to price from the drop-down menu.
- Select the floor/box from the stadium photo shown.
- Now select a seat and click on ‘Buy’.
- At last enter your mobile number and proceed for payment.
- Now E-tickets will be sent to your mobile number and mail ID.
This is how ticket booking will be done from BookmyShow
- Go to the BookmyShow app.
- Select your city.
- Tap on IPL 2023 in ‘The best of live events’ section.
- Now search for IPL matches (enter filter by stadium, teams or match)
- Tap on ‘Book’, proceed after selecting the seat.
- Now tap on ‘Book’ and enter your pincode for home delivery of tickets, then make the payment.
- Tickets will be sent to your number and to your home.
: Language Inputs