PAN Card Fraud Alert: If your PAN card is not being used at any wrong place, check its complete information by following these steps.
PAN card is one of the most important documents.
PAN Card Fraud Alert: PAN card is an important government ID. Now PAN card is used for almost all the work. In such a situation, whether you have to take a loan or pay tax, for this PAN The card is required. Most of the people keep the PAN card with them, but still PAN Many cases are coming to the fore regarding card fraud. In such a situation, it is important for you to know whether your PAN card is being used at any wrong place.
A fraudster can use your PAN card to take a loan, apply for a credit card, buy jewelery by false pretences, or rent a hotel or vehicle. In such a situation, if your PAN card is found to be active in wrong activities, then you may be jailed. In such a situation, you should find out that your PAN card is not being used by anyone other than you.
How to check who is using PAN card
- For this you can check your credit score.
- You can check credit score through many websites which include TransUnion CIBIL, Equifax, Experian, Paytm, Bank Bazaar and CRIF High Mark.
- For this open the website.
- After this search the check credit score in the search bar. Usually you can check this information for free but some websites charge some money for detailed credit score.
- Fill the details asked in it. like date of birth, email id, registered mobile number and pan card number
- After this an OTP will come on your mobile number. Enter this OTP.
- After this, credit score details will open on your screen. Here you will easily know what is going on in your name.
How to report misuse of PAN card
If someone is misusing your PAN, then you have to report it. For this, the Finance Department under the Government of India has created an electronic website for registering PAN complaints through Ayakar Sampark Kendra (ASK).
- For this, first of all you have to go to the option of TIN NSDL.
- After this go to the customer care section.
- Go to the drop-down menu and click on the option of Complaints/Queries.
- After this a complaint form will open on the screen.
- Fill this form completely and after that fill the captcha code and submit it.
: Language Inputs