ChatGPT Risks: There is also a danger related to ChatGPT that AI chatbot also stores personal data of people. That’s why there is always a danger that this data may not go into the wrong hands. See what kind of data the company collects here.
Image Credit source: AFP
Chat GPT The faster it has become popular, the bigger the danger is also becoming. Recently Italy has banned it because it stores users’ data illegally. According to the Italian agency of users personal data ChatGPT has no legal basis to collect and train AI models. If you also use or are about to use ChatGPT, then tell that it keeps an eye on all your data.
Also read- These 5 smartphones will double the fun of watching IPL 2023 matches, will get top display features
Collection of Personal Data
- Account Information: To use ChatGPT, an account has to be created. The company keeps information like user’s account, name, contact information, bank card, transaction history with itself.
- User Content: When you use the service of the company, the company also stores the details of what you are writing, uploaded files or feedback etc.
- Communication Information: On contacting the company, the data of your name, contact information, message etc. content is also stored.
- Social Media Information: OpenAI has pages on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Medium, YouTube and LinkedIn. When users visit its page or like etc., their data is also collected.
- log data: Whenever you use ChatGPT’s site, the browser itself transmits many information to the company. These include Internet Protocol address ie IP address, browser and its settings, date-time etc.
- Usage Data: The information about what kind of data you use or watch content also reaches the company.
- Device Information: The company also knows from which device you are using its site. The information about the device, operating system and browser etc. reaches the company.
Also read- ASTR became government’s weapon to deal with cybercrime, lakhs of SIM cards deactivated
: Language Inputs