Gold Rate Today : Due to the boom in foreign markets, on Wednesday gold prices For the second time in a month and a half, it has crossed Rs 58,000. By the way, there is an increase in the dollar index. Even after that, gold prices are trading at $1922 per ounce in foreign markets. Because of which gold prices have seen a rise of more than Rs 750 in the futures market of India.
On the other hand, an increase of Rs 1100 more is being seen in silver. According to experts, the news of sinking of another big bank of the world, Credit Suisse, is coming to the fore. The effect of which is being seen in the bullion market. Let us also tell you that from London to New York and New Delhi the price of gold has come down to how many rupees.
gold and silver prices in foreign markets
- In New York’s Comex market, gold futures are trading up by $ 14.90 at $ 1,925.80 an ounce.
- Gold spot in New York’s Comex market is trading at $ 1,924.96 an ounce, up by $ 20.95.
- Silver futures are trading at $ 22.25 an ounce with a gain of 0.95 per cent in New York’s Comex market.
- Silver spot in New York’s Comex market is trading at $ 22.19 an ounce with a gain of 2.27 per cent.
- Gold spot in Europe is trading at 1,820.66 euros per ounce with a gain of 44.61 euros.
- Silver spot in Europe is trading at Euro 21 per ounce with a gain of 3.86 per cent.
- In Britain, gold is trading at 1,593.91 pounds per ounce with a gain of 28 pounds per ounce.
- In Britain, the silver spot is trading at 18.40 pounds per ounce, up by 3.10 per cent.
Read this also:- Mukesh Ambani will dominate the wholesale market after retail, clearing the way for a deal worth Rs 2850 crore
Gold in India crosses Rs 58,000
On the Indian futures market MCX, gold is trading at Rs 58208 per ten grams with a gain of Rs 725 at 6 pm. Whereas during the trading session, gold rose by more than Rs 750 to reach Rs 58,310 per ten grams. On March 8, gold prices had closed at Rs 54,911. Since then, there has been an increase of more than Rs 3300 in the price of gold. If experts are to be believed, gold can be seen crossing 60 thousand in the coming days.
Read this also:- Adani out of this list in just 90 minutes and lost 22 thousand crores
Silver price also increased
On the other hand, on the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold is trading at Rs 67,930 with a gain of Rs 974 per kg at 6 pm. Whereas during the trading session, silver had gained about Rs 1,200 to reach Rs 68,268 per kg. Although the price of silver had again reached the level of 61 thousand rupees a few days ago, but due to the banking crisis, the crisis of recession has started looming over the world’s largest economy. Due to which the price of gold and silver is increasing.
Read this also:- This step of Moody’s can spoil India’s mood with America, know how
Impact of the news of Credit Suisse sinking
IIFL Vice President Anuj Gupta told that the news of the sinking of another big bank Credit Suisse in the world is coming to the fore. There is a decline of more than 25 percent in the shares of banks in the European market. Because of which there is a boom in the world’s bullion business. The maximum growth is being seen in Europe and UK market. According to experts, the price of gold can reach 60 thousand in the coming days.