Petrol-Diesel Price Rate : Government petroleum companies change the prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am and new rates are implemented from 6 am itself.
Image Credit source: File Photo
Petrol Diesel Price Today: If you are going to get petrol and diesel filled in your car, then before filling the oil, you should know the latest prices of today. Because oil companies Has issued new rates of petrol diesel on February 28, 2023 in other states of the country including UP. These oil companies have not made any change in the price of petrol diesel at the national level even on Tuesday, whereas in some districts of Uttar Pradesh, the price of petrol diesel has come down. With the fall in the prices of petrol and diesel in UP on Tuesday, it has entered the 13th day.
According to Indian Oil, on Tuesday, the price of petrol diesel in UP has decreased by a few paise. This decline has come due to lack of freight and other reasons. After the price drop, petrol is available at Rs 96.56 per liter and diesel at Rs 89.76 per liter in the capital Lucknow. Petrol diesel prices have come down in Kanpur. Here petrol is available at Rs 96.25 and diesel at Rs 89.44. Petrol in Prayagraj has come to Rs 96.51 and diesel to Rs 89.71 and in Varanasi petrol has come to Rs 97.46 and diesel to Rs 90.64.
Prices fell in these cities too
Apart from this, oil prices have come down in other districts of UP. This includes Noida and Ghaziabad, the districts adjacent to Delhi. On Tuesday, people are getting petrol at Rs 96.77 and diesel at Rs 89.94 at Noida pumps. While petrol in Ghaziabad is at Rs 96.56 and diesel at Rs 89.73. At the same time, petrol in Bareilly is Rs 96.67 and diesel is Rs 89.85 and in Gorakhpur petrol is Rs 96.79 and diesel is Rs 89.97.
New rates are released every day at 6 am
- There is a change in the prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards.
- After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles from the original price.
- This is the reason why the prices of petrol and diesel are visible so high and petrol and diesel are so expensive for the general public.
Know today’s rate by SMS
- If you want to know the petrol diesel rate every day, then you can also know the new rates of petrol and diesel through SMS.
- Indian Oil customers can get information about petrol and diesel prices by texting RSP to 9224992249 and BPCL consumers by sending SMS to 9223112222.
- At the same time, HPCL consumers can also find out by sending HPPrice to 9222201122 number.
: Language Inputs