Hanuman Jayanti 2023: Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated every year on the full moon day of Chaitra month, as it is believed to be the day when Sankat Mochan Lord Hanuman was born. He is considered to be the deity of Kalyug, and there is a belief that those who are unable to worship Lord Hanuman throughout the year, can receive the same virtue as a year’s worth of worship by worshipping him on the day of Hanuman Jayanti. Lord Hanuman is known for his celibacy, and thus, it is important to be careful and avoid mistakes during his worship, as he may get angry instead of being pleased.
This year, the full moon date of Chaitra month starts from 09.19 am on April 5 and will end on April 6 at 10.04 am, according to the universally accepted Udayatithi in Hinduism. Hence, Hanuman Jayanti will be celebrated on April 6.
Avoid these mistakes on Hanuman Jayanti 2023
During the worship of Lord Hanuman on Hanuman Jayanti, it is crucial to avoid certain mistakes.
- One should not wear black or white clothes, as it may anger Lord Hanuman.
- Charanamrit should also not be offered during his worship, as it is not a part of Lord Hanuman’s worship rituals.
- It is also advised not to worship a broken or fragmented idol of Lord Hanuman, as it may bring trouble.
- Meat and alcohol should be avoided, as they can also upset Lord Hanuman, and physical relations should be avoided as well, since Lord Hanuman is considered celibate.
- It is important to pay attention to these details during the worship of Lord Hanuman, as it can bring peace and prosperity, and prevent any unwanted trouble.
Also Read: Mahavir Jayanti 2023: Wishes, Quotes and Messages to celebrate this special day; Check out here
Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘ News NCR’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER