In Dhar district, three villagers, including a woman, died after drinking poisonous toddy, while 13 people have been admitted to different health centers in the district for treatment. The incident took place late Sunday evening in Bori police station area of Alirajpur district and Tanda police station area of Dhar district. It is feared that the toddy consumed by the villagers was mixed with pesticides.
The doctor of Bori Health Center said that seeing the condition of a patient Gadiya (55) father Mangtiya Chauhan deteriorating, he was referred to Jhabua District Hospital, where he died on Sunday night. While two other deaths occurred in Dhar district. Whose names are Nasru father Amarsingh and Kali Bai. 9 people were sent to Bori Health Center and 4 including two children were sent to Dhar Hospital.
There is a possibility of pesticide being found in toddy
According to Dr. Amit Dalal of Bori Health Center, there is a possibility of pesticides being found in toddy. A video is also going viral on social media, in which pesticide pouches are seen lying under a palm tree.
Jobat SDOP Neeraj Namdev said that after getting the information, we reached the spot. Case has been registered.
Dhar Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar Singh told that three people have died. 13 are still sick. At present, it is believed that the death occurred due to consumption of toddy in excess.
Also Read: Electric scooters in India: Buying an EV can help you save a lot of money, we tell you how and where
Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘ News NCR’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER.